Online orders are processed within 1 – 2 business days of order placement. All orders for Fedex 3 day and Fedex overnight placed before 2pm PST will be processed and shipped the same business day. All order received after 2pm PST will be processed the following business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the following business day.
We do not offer shipping to P.O. Boxes.
For any rush inquiries, please contact Adina Reyter at email@example.com or call (818) 904-2900.
Domestic Order Rates
|Fedex Ground||FREE on orders over $150|
|Fedex 3nd Day||$20|
|Fedex Overnight Insured||$30|
Signature Required for Delivery
If your delivery is over $100 we require a signature for delivery. This is regardless of any waivers you may have with any shipping company (FedEx, UPS, etc.) These requirements are for your protection and can not be waived by Adina Reyter.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Prices and shipping fees do not include brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Adina Reyter is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Adina Reyter does not ship to the following countries with high fraud histories: Belarus, Columbia, Egypt, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Romania, Russia, Indonesia and Taiwan. This list is subject to change without notice.
- All international orders regardless of payment method are subject to order verification.
- For product returns, the purchaser is the exporter from the destination country and is responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to Adina Reyter upon Adina Reyter’s receipt of the returned product. All costs of return must be prepaid by the purchaser.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEES
Lost or Damaged Packages
Once your order is picked up by a mail carrier, we are not responsible for damages or delay in delivery time. We will facilitate a resolution with the mail carrier on your behalf, if any problems arise.
In the case of a lost or stolen package, we, the shipper, will immediately file a claim with the mail carrier on your behalf and come to a resolution. When filing a “lost in transit” or “stolen package” report, it can take anywhere from 10 – 15 business days for the claim to be completed. Adina Design, Inc. is unable to replace the lost or stolen item until the claim is completed with the mail carrier.
Return & Exchange Policy
At Adina Reyter we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you may return or exchange your Adina Reyter jewelry within seven business days, and we will send you a shipping return label at no charge (for US purchases only). Please follow the steps below:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the purchaser’s name and Order ID within 7 business days of receiving your item and a customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days. All return items must be received within 14 business days of receiving the item.
- Once approved for a return/exchange, you will receive an email with a Return Authorization Number, instructions for returning your item, and a shipping label. We will not accept packages without a Return Authorization Number, required paperwork or packaging.
- If you do not contact us within 7 days of receipt of purchase, customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- Once return is received, please allow 5 – 10 business days for your return/exchange to be processed by a customer care representative.
Please note that personalized or custom items are not eligible for a return or exchange.
* Note for international returns or exchanges: Shipping, customs, and other taxes on international returns or exchanges must be paid fully by the customer.
Holiday Returns & Exchanges
Our extended holiday return and exchange policy will allow orders placed through December 25th to be eligible for return or exchange up to January 15, 2017.
Jewelry Purchased Directly from Adina Reyter
Adina Reyter offers repairs for jewelry purchased within one year. We will cover all costs of repair if the damage is due to a manufacturing defect. However, if the damage is due to customer handling, a repair fee may be incurred. Repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply. Allow 6-8 weeks for all repairs. Rush repairs are not accepted.
The following steps will guide you in repairing your jewelry.
- Please email@example.com noting the reason for your repair and the name of the purchaser. A customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days.
- If approved, you will receive an email with instructions for shipping your repair. Please note, a repair form must be included in your package.
- Within 6-8 weeks, once your repair is complete, a customer care representative will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment. Please note a $10 shipping fee will apply.
Jewelry Purchased Directly from Authorized Adina Reyter Retailer
If your jewelry was purchased through one of our approved retailers and is damaged within one year of purchase, please contact the retailer to coordinate the repair.
For all international repairs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Any issues with merchandise will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
There may be times when an item you wish to order is on backorder. Backorder simply means that the product is out of stock at the time, but the warehouse is aware that you want the item. When the item arrives, we will automatically ship your order to you, unless we hear otherwise. For orders with more than one item, including in stock and out-of-stock items, we will contact you directly before shipping your items. If you wish to have your jewelry shipped in multiple shipments, additional shipping charges will apply.
Backorder products will not ship until they are back in stock, regardless of expedited shipping preferences.
Cleaning & Care
Adina Reyter fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities.
- Do not wear your jewelry to the beach or the pool to avoid exposure to harsh chemicals.
- Exposure to makeup, oil, and dyes can diminish the sparkle of your jewelry.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- For necklaces, please clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the 14k gold and diamonds.